In accordance with the KGCCI Articles of Association the KGCCI Board of Directors kindly invites you to the 36th Annual General Meeting.
ON Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 5.00 pm
◦ 4.15pm: Registration
◦ 5.00pm: Start of AGM
◦ Followed by a dinner buffet for members and their spouses
AT Conrad Seoul Hotel, Park Ballroom, 5th floor
A G E N D A
1. Opening by Korean Chairman
2. Report by German Chairman
3. Report by President & CEO
4. Reports by Treasurer and Auditor
5. Election / Re-election of Board Members
6. Election of Auditor for the financial year 2017
7. Honoring of parting Board Members and long-term Members
Please register online until 11th May 2017 (online registration only).
Please note that according to the KGCCI Articles of Association only corporate members who have paid the current annual membership fee in full shall have active and passive rights to vote in any General Meeting.
The right to vote at the AGM may be transferred to another corporate member by means of a written authorization (proxy). All authorizations must be received by KGCCI no later than 7 calendar days before the General Meeting, i.e. 10th May 2017 (23:59h Korea time).
For nominations for the Board of Directors please use the attached nomination form.
Submission of proxies and nominations by electronic means (email; facsimile) is accepted; the sender bears the burden of proof to show proper service of process on the KGCCI.
For questions please contact Ms. Sun-hi Kim/ E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 02- 37804-659.
If you have problems with online registration, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).