In cooperation with Dale Carnegie
Participants can build greater self-confidence for new future and change, strengthen people skills, enhance communication skills to lead change, earn leadership Skills for the best performance
Employees at all levels in a corporation who seek to maximize their performance and those who want to become stronger leaders and add more value to the organization.
1) Build a Foundation for self-leadership: Expand our capacity to achieve our vision by committing to breakthroughs. Familiarize ourselves with the drivers for success.
- 3P Self introduction Tip
- The Five Drivers for Success
- Cycle of Performance Improvement - Broadening our comfort zone
- Memory linking technique - Building relationships model in a business world
- Vision Tree - Planning sheet
2) Enhance People Skills: Identify opportunities for improving professional relationships in the organization as a leader.
- My Relationship Map (Benefits of enhancing relations)
- Become a Friendlier Person 9 Principles from "How to Win Friends and Influence People" Book
- Commitment to Enhance Relationships (Plnning Sheet and Commitment to audience)
- Discussion on self-leadership and importance of enhancing relations in the organization
1) Understand main factors of self-leadership and find opportunities for growth
2) Vision planning
3) Learn key people skills and apply it into their work and life
Date & time: Thursday, 9 March 2017 (14:00 - 18:00)
Location: KGCCI conference room (7th Fl.)
Session fee: KRW 300,000 + VAT
Registration: online registration until 6th March 2017
Lecturer: Dale Carnegie Training
Dale Carnegie Training has evolved from one man's belief in the power of self-improvement to a performance-based training company with offices worldwide. We focus on giving people in business the opportunity to sharpen their skills and improve their performance in order to build positive, steady, and profitable results. Dale Carnegie Training emphasizes practical principles and processes by designing programs that offer people the knowledge, skills and practices they need to add value to the business. Connecting proven solutions (Leadership, Teamwork, Sales, Presentation, Customer Service) with real-world challenges, Dale Carnegie Training is recognized internationally as the leader in bringing out the best in people.
For any inquiries, please contact Ms. Hee-Seon Lim
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02-37804-601