5 reasons for becoming a KGCCI member
1. Networking among peers: Invitations to networking events. KGCCI events range from information get-togethers and festive dinners to experts' presentation in diverse market issues, with ample opportunity for exchange among companies.
2. Access to the latest information/news: First-hand information for business people interested in commercial relationships among Germany and Korea, e.g. the weekly newsletter (with news cliping, an event calendar and a datasheet with key statistic figures) and KORUM (about Koreas's economy, market, companies, technologies and deals with tax and legal issues).
3. Voice of German business in Korea: Opportunity to voice your interests to Korean and German decision-makers. Korea is a rewarding and challenging market at the same time. KGCCI represents your interest towards government and related organizations, to help you solve your issues.
4. Membership Directory: Members have free access to detailed company information and contact persons - also advertising option in the Membership Directory. Many key decision-makers in government and industry across Korea and Germany will use the Membership Directory throughout the year.
5. Special rates for KGCCI DEinternational services: Including Market Entry and Market Expansion Services, Communication Services, Legal Services, Tax Refund Services, Business Delegations market research, matchmaking, support in establishing a new company, seminars and much more.