KGCCI is the official representative of Spielwarenmesse® in Korea.
Spielwarenmesse® is the largest international trade fair for toys and games hold annually since 1949. This world fair for toys offers you like no other the best and most comprehensive information about toys, model construction, hobby and handicraft articles, festive, joke, decorative and party articles.
On the fair taking place for six days each year about 2,900 exhibitors from more than 60 countries are presenting their novelties. Every year, about one million products are displayed on the fair, including approximately 75,000 new products.
Both exhibitor and visitor assistance for Korean companies is provided including all trade fair inquiries and procedures. Our goal is to give attention to exhibitors and visitors and to ensure a positive experience at Spielwarenmesse® that meets your expectations. Please contact us on any questions you may have regarding Spielwarenmesse®.
31. January - 4. February 2018, Nuremberg, Germany
- Main product groups: Toys, Baby Articles, Books, Leisure Articles, Licensed Articles, Model Railways, Model Toys, Novelties, Pattern Making, etc.
- Venue: Nuremberg Exhibition Center
- Admission 2018: only for trade visitors and buyers
- Exhibitor 2017: 2,871 / foreign companies: 2,124 from 63 countries
- Visitors 2017: 72,885; thereof foreigners: 44,032 from 123 countries
- Participation fee: Hall (one open front) 169.00 EUR/m2
- Interval: 1year