KGCCI DEinternational’s extensive Korean-German business network presents an excellent platform for matching innovative companies with talented professionals and exchange knowledge on the latest HR issues.
Are you looking for qualified applicants for your Korean branch? Our licensed HR specialists will find the right candidates for you.
German companies’ innovation and flexible working environment have become sought after factors among university students. Our German Joint recruiting events present an excellent opportunity to introduce German companies and to recruit young professionals.
Job Postings & Jobseekers
KGCCI's Job Market page serves as a job portal sites of German companies. We hereby provide recent job information for job seekers and forward candidate lists for recruiters.
- For Companies: JD posting via KGCCI website and weekly newsletter
- For Job Seekers: Profile upload service
Are you traveling in Korea for the first time? You were invited to a business lunch by an important customer? Our interculturally competent employees and member organizations are happy to advise you!
- Intercultural Seminar: Intercultural training about Korea for individuals and groups
- Open Seminar: Seminar and workshops about practical themes in workplace for individuals and groups
- Korean Language Course: Korean training for German expats in Korea
HR Circle & Salary Survey
- HR Circle: HR Circle is a networking event exclusive for HR Managers of our members to discuss HR related issues such as recruitment, retention, trainings and labor relations. It focuses on the Korean Market and is held in Korean.
- Salary Survey: Salary Survey is designed to analyze the salary structure of local employees at KGCCI member companies in Korea. The results shall provide orientation and assistance for our member companies’ human resource policy.