KGCCI: Event Assistant Manager ( M / F )
Who we are
The Korean-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KGCCI) is a recognized member of the worldwide German Chamber Network Abroad (AHK) with 140 offices in 92 countries. KGCCI has been promoting economic relations between Germany and Korea since 1981. Germany is Korea’s most important EU trading partner. Around 35% of all EU exports to Korea come from Germany. The EU-Korea FTA, effective since July 2011, is thus especially beneficial for German companies and will further increase business opportunities in Korea. With a full-time staff of 22 bilingual professionals, KGCCI and its subsidiary, KGCCI DEinternational Ltd., focus on trade promotion, membership, and market entry & expansion services.
As part of its activities, KGCCI organizes a broad scope of events including workshops, seminars, economic forums, signature events like the KGCCI Innovation Awards or traditional German events like White Asparagus Dinner for its members and customers. The events offer the opportunity to meet other member companies and company representatives, to establish and maintain contacts or to receive necessary updates and information.
KGCCI DEinternational Ltd. is looking for a motivated, creative, pro-active staff member, for the following tasks:
- Support Event Manager with all existing events and activities
- Support of administrative parts of event management
- Coordinate smaller events, e.g. seminars and workshops, independently
- Support the development of new event concepts and formats
- Support the streamlining and improving of administrative processes relating to events
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of working experience or previous experience of volunteering in events or similar area of work German, Korean and English language ability required (verbal and written)
- Confident communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Very good detailed organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Creativity in developing event concepts and formats
- Excellent team player
- Good time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event
- Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint, Word & Excel)
Starting Date of Work
- Begin 1st August 2018
Interested in this position? If you consider yourself a strong candidate for this position, meeting the profile, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents attached:
- Cover Letter (in English or German)
- CV (in English or German)
FRIHOL: Mitarbeiter für Verkauf und Disposition Korean Speaker
FRIHOL – als Garant für Güte und Geschmack – beliefert den Lebensmittelhandel und die Gastronomie täglich mit Spitzenware. Zuchtpilze aus klassischem und biologischem Anbau, Wildpilze aus den naturbelassenen Revieren in Europa.
Zur Verstärkung unseres Verkaufsteams suchen zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt zwei
Mitarbeiter/innen für den Innendienst.
- Auftragserfassung und –Bearbeitung
- Steuerung der Kommissionierung
- Planung von Transporten
- Bereitschaft zur Wochenendarbeit im Wechsel
- Bereitschaft für gelegentliche Kundenbesuche
- abgeschlossene kfm. Berufsausbildung
- Selbstständige und kundenorientierte Arbeitsweise
- Verhandlungsgeschick, gute Kommunikationsfähigkeit
- Sprachkenntnisse Koreanisch als Muttersprache oder fließend in Wort und Schrift, gute Englisch- und sehr gute Deutsch Kenntnisse
- freundliches und kommunikatives Auftreten
- gute MS-Office-Kenntnisse
- Erfahrung in der Lebensmittelindustrie bevorzugt
- Abwechslungsreiche Tätigkeiten in einem motiviertem Team
- Eine solide Vergütung
Bitte senden Sie Ihre schriftliche Bewerbung mit Lebenslauf, Gehaltsvorstellung und Verfügbarkeit an:
z.Hd. Frau Ute Dietsche
gerne auch per E-Mail: email@example.com Beginn der Tätigkeit: ab sofort oder nach Vereinbarung
German Trading Company : Business Development Manager
Diversified group with a wide range of services neither restricted to specific product lines nor business strategies. We are constantly seeking new opportunities within our existing business fields and in new growth areas. Our diversification and flexibility combined with our experience and geographical presence enables us to work with our business partners to capitalize on new opportunities.
We are looking for a high-energy, self-motivated sales and business development professional with a natural sales instinct to join our organization in Korea.
- Identifying new potential and developing new business lines for the company by utilizing the company’s network and expertise
- Developing new products, services and distribution channels
- First working experience in sales or marketing
- A high achiever with high level of integrity, result driven and a good team player
- Excellent communication and selling skills with ability to interact effectively
- English and at least basic knowledge of Korean
- Able to work independently and to work well under pressure
- First experience of working or living in Asia preferred
We offer a challenging job with a high level of autonomy in planning and structuring day to day operations; a competitive remuneration package in a multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment.
Please send your application documents (CV & career description) in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- German, male
- Education: Master Degree in International Relations
- Looking for: I am looking for a job in the area of consultations, communications and marketing etc., where language skills, knowledge about economics and politics, as well as cultural insights of Korea and Germany are needed. I consider Korea and Germany, but also other countries as possible places to work at.
- Seniority (number of years employed): 6 Month Internship
- Work experience: I gained some work experience as an intern in a non-profit organization, but also worked as an intern at a trade company here in Korea. In total I worked about six month as an intern in the aforementioned organizations.
- Languages: German (f), English (c), Korean (f)
- Computer skills: Basic Computer Skills
- Others: Currently I am completing my master degree in International Relations (in Korean) at the Seoul National University. I am a very hard working person, always eager to learn new skills. As an former athlete (swimming, waterpolo and marathons) I know what it means to work hard to reach my goals. However I also know what it means to work in a team and I always do that with great passion. I am a very positive person who likes to learn new things and converse with people from different cultures.
- Korean, male, born in 1978
- Education: B.A. Economics
- Work experience:
- 2010 ~ Current : Technical Director / Automotive 3rd. Party Quality Service Provider
: Take in charge of SQE/CQE as a 3rd party consultant over 100 projects across the various production process
: Conducted process audit(VDA6.3, PAPA) and recommended process improvement solution
: Responsible for general management to set up a business plan, reporting to top management, etc.
- 2005.8 ~ 2009.11 : Manager / Program Manager / Sam Shin Chemical Co.,Ltd.
: Program manager and chief of overseas sales dept.
: Lead APQP process with North America vehicle market.
: Champion of Cross Functional Team and leader for FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP evaluation.
- 2004 ~ 2005.8 : Staff / Overseas Sales Team / Daewon Wiring Harness Co,.Ltd.
: Subcontractor examination/valuation
: Domestic/overseas component purchasing planning
- Languages: German (b), English (f), Korean (M)
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Micro Project)
- OA Industrial engineer certificate (Jun. 2005.)
- Computer Efficiency Test certificate (Oct. 2003.)
- Achieved ISO-9001 Examination Manager Certificate. (Apr. 2007.)
- Achieved IATF16949 internal auditor course (Sep. 2017)
- Korean, male, born in 1963
- Education: Master Degree
- Looking for: GM, Representative or RM for Korean Desk
- Work experience:
- GM of Manila branch & Clark branch in Philippines
- GM of Nonhyunnam branch in Seoul- Team Head of Overseas Marketing Team, Head Office
- GM of Bahrain branch in Bahrain
- SRM for Korean Airlines, Dae Woo Shipbuilding, KAI etc.
- RM for Hyundai Motor Group- Chief Ref. Officer of Dubai Rep. Office in UAE
- Senior Manager of Bahrain branch in Bahrain
- Languages: English (f), Korean (M)
- Computer skills: MS Word, Excel
- Others: Had been in 49 countries on Business Trips & Backpacking Trips
- Korean, female, born in 1985
- Education: Master (University Munich)
- Looking for: International Sales/ sales administration/ trading/ international marketing
- Work experience: International Sales support Associate, Kumho Tire Europe Co. Inc, Frankfurt, Germany
- Manage Germany office sales associates- Research Germany's automobile market trends and report to corporate- Research and contact new clients in Germany, Switzland and Luxemburg
- Produce promotional materials for new cilient visits
- Conduct quarterly client satisfaction surveys and report to corporate
- Organize Germany office performance and report
- Manage German logistics companies' delivery status and manage container order status
- Languages: German (f), English (f), Korean (Muttersprache)
- Computer skills: MS word/ppt./ excel/ web searching
- Others: One of my biggest assets is my openess towards every situation, especially in intercultural enviroments. During the years I have gathered a lot of experiences of people and cultures in different contries.
- Korean, female, born in 1983
- Education: German Law
- Looking for: I' m looking for jobs especially, where i can use my knowledge of the German language. I have no preference whatever the field of works is.
- Work experience: During my studies i worked as a casual employee at various fair shows in Germany for many Korean companies.
- Languages: German (f), English (c), Korean (Muttersprache), Italian (b)
- Computer skills: MS
- Swiss, female, born in 1990
- Education: Bank apprenticeship
- Looking for: I am looking for a new challenge in Seoul where I can use and refine my existing skills but also learn new ones
- Seniority: 7 years
- Work experience: I have worked in different international companies in the position of an assistant, secretary, client relationship manager and compliance officer.
- Languages: German (fluent), English (f), Korean (conversational), French (basic)
- Computer skills: MS, CRM, SAP, Photoshop
My name is Nina Hediger, I am 27 years old and a holder of a visa F4. I am going to move to Korea in October 2017 for the second time and wish to find a job in Seoul where I can apply and refine my existing skills but also acquire new ones. As you may see from my professional experiences, I am good at adapting in new environments and I offer a wide variety of abilities since having held different kind of positions throughout the past years. It lies in my nature to see where I can be of help and to proactively offer support where needed. I am positive that I can master any challenge with my motivation, commitment and personal interest to provide impeccable service at any time - whether for internal or external parties. I like to work in an environment where trust, respect and open communication are a fundamental part of the company culture because I firmly believe such a mentality is vital for long lasting success. If you think my know-how as well as my working philosophy are a good foundation of what you are looking for in your future employee, then I would be delighted to hear from you in order to discuss the job opportunity. Thank you for your precious time and kind consideration.