KGCCI Economic Outlook 2019
Four Seasons Hotel Seoul
Nuri Ballroom, 6 Fl.
97, Saemunan-ro, Jongno-gu,
+82 (2) 6388-5000
- 24.01.2019 | 17:00
- 24.01.2019 | 21:00
KGCCI member: KRW 90,000
Non-member: KRW 130,000
Die Anmeldefrist für diese Veranstaltung ist leider verstrichen.
The Economic Outlook gives you exclusive insight into the economic development in Korea, with facts & figures and food for thought for your businesses in 2019.
In Part 1:
- Stephan Auer, Ambassador, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Seoul, on prospects for German Business on the Korean Peninsula in 2019
- Alexander Hirschle, Representative Correspondent at Germany Trade and Invest, on the macroeconomic outlook for Korea as well as the outlook for major industries in Korea respectively
In Part 2:
Innovation is one of the key factors for Korea and its companies to drive the economic development. An expert panel will discuss how “Innovating in Korea” in Korea can take place and what the environment for innovation in Korea is like.
- Dr. Marc Bovenschulte, Director, Institute for Innovation and Technology (iit) Berlin
- Dr. Dong-Seon Chang, Lead of Mobility UX Group, Future Mobility Development Team, Hyundai Motor Company
- Dr. Byeungkwan Park, Representative, Fraunhofer Representative Office Korea
- Moderated by Dr. Florian Kohlbacher, Director, ‘The Economist Corporate Network’, North Asia
The Economic Outlook will be followed by a networking reception and a dinner buffet.
Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Sun-Hi Kim, email@example.com / 02-37804-659.
We look forward to seeing you at the KGCCI Economic Outlook 2019.