Negotiation Skill Seminar for Sales Person
In collaboration with Dale Carnegie
Conference room 7F
Shinwon Plaza 85, Dokseodang-ro, Yongsan-gu
- 25.09.2019 | 13:00
- 25.09.2019 | 18:00
- Session fee: 350,000 KRW + 10% VAT
Please register until September 20th on our website!
KGCCI presents “Negotiation Skill Seminar for Sales Person” in collaboration with Dale Carnegie.
Through this seminar, participant can recognize yourself as a negotiator and learn the basic principles and processes of negotiation so that you can use it for actual negotiation.
• Train skills to recognize yourself as a negotiator and have the bargaining power.
• Develop the ability to lead others' trust and create the best cooperation.
• Develop strategies for leading negotiations and learn processes.
Sales and Business person in each area that need negotiation skill
1) The Basics of Negotiation
- Share the necessary negotiation skills required in the organization
- Challenges facing personally in the context of negotiations
- Understand and define successful negotiations
- Individual negotiation type and skill diagnosis
2) The principle of negotiation to create the best cooperation
- Analysis and understanding of counter-partner which is subject to negotiation
- Negotiation principles 12 learning and in-depth analysis
- Negotiation based on the negotiation principle based on the simulation scenario Role Play
3) Strategies / Processes for successful negotiations
- Negotiation Process: Investigative Phase – Presentation – Bargaining - Agreement
- Creating guidelines and negotiation strategy sheets for effective negotiation
- Negotiation Game Activity
4) Find training summary and application points
- Check your training keywords and process
- Finding application point, insight on my negotiation situation
- Date & time: Wednesday, September 25th 2019 (13:00 – 18:00 p.m., 5 hours)
- Location: KGCCI conference room (7th Fl.)
- Language: Korean
- Session fee: KRW 350,000 + 10 % VAT
Please register until September 20th 2019 on our website.