Work-Life Balance Seminar that brings better performance
In collaboration with Dale Carnegie
KGCCI presents “Work-Life Balance Seminar that brings better performance ” in collaboration with Dale Carnegie.
By effectively balancing work and life, you can create sustainable work performance and increase engagement in your organization.
• Look back each one’s work-life balance perspective.
• Check areas that need to change and make plans for improvement.
• Set your vision for work and life.
1) Work-Life Balance
- Evaluate your work-life balance (self-assessment with 15 questionnaires)
- Define areas where you could spend more time or less time by reviewing weekly plans.
- Bring balance into your life and take command of your role with ‘Wheel of Life’
2) Stress Reduction through new work habits
- Recognize work habits that add stress to you and define how that affect to task performance and productivity.
- Learn and practice principles that lead to more productive work habits and to resolve conflicts in tasks with PRIDE model.
- Plan ‘New Habit’ to change and improve your established work patterns.
3) Training Summary and Vision
- Identify keywords for training
- Set a vision for work and life based on what you learn
- Date & time: Wednesday, December 4th 2019 (13:00 – 18:00 p.m., 5 hours)
- Location: KGCCI conference room (7th Fl.)
- Language: Korean
- Session fee: KRW 350,000 + 10 % VAT
Please register until November 29th 2019 on our website.
For inquiries, please contact: Ms. Hee-Seon Lim (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Tel.: 02-3780-4601