The KORUM magazine is a quarterly publication of the KGCCI providing information on Korea's economy, markets, companies, technologies as well as on tax, legal or intercultural topics. The journal also contains information on the activities of KGCCI and its member companies.
- German Energy Transition
- Korea's Roadmap to Energy Transition
- Efficiency First
- Berlin International Energy Transition Conference
- Booming Solar Market
Markets & Trends
- Cleaning up the Workhorses
- Large Private Conglomerates are Pushing Digital Development
Tax & Legal
- Advance Customs Valuation Arrangement (ACVA)
- Special Economic Zones in North Korea
- A shrimp between whales: Will North Korea benefit from the U.S.-China trade war?