The KORUM magazine is a quarterly publication of the KGCCI providing information on Korea's economy, markets, companies, technologies as well as on tax, legal or intercultural topics. The journal also contains information on the activities of KGCCI and its member companies.
- 5th KGCCI Innovation Awards
- 5G, the beginning of all new in the world
- Now is the time for a global industrial 5G alliance
- 5G - The Catalyst for Autonomous Driving
- How 5G Will Transform Healthcare
Markets & Trends
- Korea-Japan trade tensions: a no-win situation?
- GDP estimates and forecasting the rate of growth for 2019 and 2020
- KGCCI Half-Year Economic Outlook 2019
- Korea’s rising babytech industry
Tax & Legal
- Introduction to Korean Labeling and Advertising Regulations
- The economic situation of North Korea in 2019
- What future investors in the DPRK can learn from China’s reform and opening